The company’s core operations include provision of services to Grupa Azoty, in particular freight forwarding, loading and unloading services, commercial operations and railway track maintenance for Grupa Azoty’s on-site railway station.
Grupa Azoty Koltar sp. z o.o.’s services include:
- licensed rail freight forwarding;
- rail freight forwarding support for Grupa Azoty and external companies;
- shunting services at Grupa Azoty sites and comprehensive rail marshalling support;
- lease of cargo locomotives and rolling stock;
- loading and unloading services.
Grupa Azoty Koltar sp. z o.o.’s maintenance and repair services include:
- systematic and emergency repair and periodic inspection of cargo rolling stock and locomotives;
- inspection and repair of tank wagons for the transport of RID class 3, 6.1 and 8 hazardous materials, confirmed through acceptance by the Transport Technical Supervision Inspector;
- blast cleaning of metal surfaces and painting of rolling stock;
- cleaning of rail tank wagons and road tankers after the transport of inorganic chemical products;
- maintenance and repair of railway tracks;
- major and ad hoc repairs on excavators and bulldozers;
- metalwork, welding and machining.
Grupa Azoty Koltar sp. z o.o.’s commercial operations include:
- sale of diesel;
- sale of decommissioned goods wagons.